Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect on Sunday?
- "The first thing I noticed was the big and beautiful building but the welcoming environment and the friendly people made me feel right at home!”
- “The message was biblical, practical, relevant, challenging, and encouraging to my everyday life!"
- “The music was incredible! I felt like I connected with God.”
- "I did not grow up going to church but I still felt welcomed and comfortable attending this church.”
- “I didn’t leave church feeling guilty."
- “I love it that I can wear comfortable clothes to church. There is definitely no dress code required.”
- “My children love it so much that they actually bring me to church sometimes."
What do I do with my children?
FBC cares deeply about your children and therefore has created a safe, yet exciting environment just for them. We offer children's (birth through 5th grade) groups and programming during both worship services every Sunday morning. For more information: click here.
What do you offer for students?
On Sunday mornings our students (6th-12th grade) meet in the Student Center at 9:15 AM for refreshments, games, and an age based community group bible study. All students are then encouraged to attend the TEN45 worship service with their family. On Wednesday nights students gather at 6:45 PM in the Student Center for a exciting night designed just for them and their friends. For more information: click here.
What do I wear?
FBC strives to care about the heart, not what's on the outside. Therefore, you will find people at our gatherings dressed in anything from a three-piece suit on down to a t-shirt, shorts, and some flip flops (after all, we do live in Florida!) ... and at the end of the day you will find both extremes, and everyone in between being accepted and welcomed. However, as a norm... the 9:00 service tends to be semi-formal and the 10:45 service tends to be Florida casual. In summary, wear what you are comfortable wearing...God cares about what is on the inside!
What about weddings?
Are you and your soul-mate seeking a pastor and/or location to help you celebrate your special day? Simply contact Kristen Gericke at
or call the church office (727-576-5508) for more information on how to schedule your wedding with us. You will also be given information regarding premarital counseling and facility/pastoral fees.